From Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are all beautiful people, and I love you. Server IP: 69.28.221.84:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» I miss this
The only introduction that really matters EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 pm by Darkthorngamer

» * * * MERRY CHRISTMAS * * *
The only introduction that really matters EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm by Darkthorngamer

» New Server - Voeblahdia
The only introduction that really matters EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm by Darkthorngamer

» Changelog ###
The only introduction that really matters EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:13 pm by haloboy117

» The end of Fromdust?
The only introduction that really matters EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm by Darkthorngamer

» A new city project
The only introduction that really matters EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm by jharrisgda

» the official I want ghostie to bone Cynical Thread
The only introduction that really matters EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» Who is the Most Awesome?
The only introduction that really matters EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» server finances
The only introduction that really matters EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 am by imGhostie

STOP ACTA!

The only introduction that really matters

Go down 
5 posters

Is Admiral awesome?
Yes
The only introduction that really matters I_vote_lcap38%The only introduction that really matters I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Yes
The only introduction that really matters I_vote_lcap25%The only introduction that really matters I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Yes
The only introduction that really matters I_vote_lcap37%The only introduction that really matters I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
AdmiralAdjective
Admin
AdmiralAdjective

The only introduction that really matters Empty
PostSubject: The only introduction that really matters   The only introduction that really matters EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm AdmiralAdjective, as you may have already seen. My real name is Rob, and I'm 18, finishing up high school soon. I am Jewish, I have beautiful curls in my Jewfro, I have a big Jewnose, I have a job at a warehouse, I've been playing on From Dust for like 2 months or something, I help ghostie pay for the server, I like run-on sentences, I don't know what else to say, but you should know, I'm awesome as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Blahound
Blahound

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction that really matters   The only introduction that really matters EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:36 pm

And your not alric Razz
Back to top Go down
jharrisgda

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction that really matters   The only introduction that really matters EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 pm

shit i can't find the no!
Back to top Go down
Mezmorizzed
Forum Owner
Mezmorizzed

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction that really matters   The only introduction that really matters EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Hmmm... Hard decision
Back to top Go down
https://fromdust.forumotion.com
Pleune

Pleune

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction that really matters   The only introduction that really matters EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Last edited by Pleune on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up the color code thing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only introduction that really matters   The only introduction that really matters Empty

Back to top Go down

The only introduction that really matters
Page 1 of 1