From Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are all beautiful people, and I love you. Server IP: 69.28.221.84:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» I miss this
Griefing Problems EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 pm by Darkthorngamer

» * * * MERRY CHRISTMAS * * *
Griefing Problems EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm by Darkthorngamer

» New Server - Voeblahdia
Griefing Problems EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm by Darkthorngamer

» Changelog ###
Griefing Problems EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:13 pm by haloboy117

» The end of Fromdust?
Griefing Problems EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm by Darkthorngamer

» A new city project
Griefing Problems EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm by jharrisgda

» the official I want ghostie to bone Cynical Thread
Griefing Problems EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» Who is the Most Awesome?
Griefing Problems EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» server finances
Griefing Problems EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 am by imGhostie

STOP ACTA!

Griefing Problems

Go down 
+7
herpaDerpDerp
AdmiralAdjective
Pleune
Blahound
DarkClasko
405armsdealer
Mezmorizzed
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mezmorizzed
Forum Owner
Mezmorizzed

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:45 pm

I was informed that someone had made a post on the RUIN community forums about how to grief our server. And If anyone remembers Arbinator (a user we banned), he is a relatively big figure on the forum(A system admin). I am told that the post was made by a user "Tsukasa" on our server but that ultimately Arbinator is the one behind it.

http://pastebin.com/Li0WkbrN
Back to top Go down
https://fromdust.forumotion.com
405armsdealer

405armsdealer

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Mezmorizzed wrote:
I was informed that someone had made a post on the RUIN community forums about how to grief our server. And If anyone remembers Arbinator (a user we banned), he is a relatively big figure on the forum(A system admin). I am told that the post was made by a user "Tsukasa" on our server but that ultimately Arbinator is the one behind it.

http://pastebin.com/Li0WkbrN

*Slides on combat boots*
*Puts on gloves*
*Gets a metal helmet*
*locks and loads*
*lights up cigar*

Bring it on motherfuckers... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DarkClasko

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:00 am

and to consider, he was my friend

arb why are you doing this?
because we banned you?
because you griefed?

now i wasn't here the week that you got banned, but i have been here for the past few months were we've pretty much been bombarded with problems. Not to mention the griefers that you send our way. Imagine if avo had come and obliterated your castle. What would you do? Become one of them, or rebuild like the rest of us?

what have you become?
Back to top Go down
Blahound
Blahound

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:12 am

DarkClasko wrote:
and to consider, he was my friend

arb why are you doing this?
because we banned you?
because you griefed?

now i wasn't here the week that you got banned, but i have been here for the past few months were we've pretty much been bombarded with problems. Not to mention the griefers that you send our way. Imagine if avo had come and obliterated your castle. What would you do? Become one of them, or rebuild like the rest of us?

what have you become?

I know, I liked arbs too

but i had to ban him after he came on 2 days ago because he was griefing jhinin's stuff. I did give him a chance (others like alric may have banned him as soon as he joined) but he just griefed anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pleune

Pleune

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Quote :
had to ban him after he came on 2 days ago
it looked like he posted that a while ago, while we still had the whitelist
Back to top Go down
AdmiralAdjective
Admin
AdmiralAdjective

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:28 pm

hehatesmygutslol
Back to top Go down
herpaDerpDerp

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: So yeah.   Griefing Problems EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Basically this happened because about 4 maps ago (or so Blahound told me) when i was building my huge castle, AdmiralAdjective and AlricNarccus constantly harassed me. It simply ended with AdmiralAdjective destroying my 8 chests filled with loot (I saw him do it right in front of me) and then I reported it to Ghostie. I didn't expect anything as the Admiral was a driving force for From Dust ($) but when Ghostie simply told me that I should fuck off and that everything the Admiral did was completely justified, I griefed the shit out of the "secret" city. The amount of dedication that I had given this server is the reason I was so upset. If I hadn't become so involved and tried so hard to help everyone, I wouldn't have cared. So yeah, there's my explanation. I'll be astounded if any of you read this because either Alric, Ghostie, or the Admiral are probably going to delete to keep the truth from you. I hope this is a truce. Because I'm done here. Bye!

-Your good friend, Arbiantor117

P.S. For God's sake get WorldGuard for the spawn buildings. I mean really, should I be able to start griefing things before I even read the rules?
Back to top Go down
AlricNarccus
AlricNarccus

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:32 pm

herpaDerpDerp wrote:
Basically this happened because about 4 maps ago (or so Blahound told me) when i was building my huge castle, AdmiralAdjective and AlricNarccus constantly harassed me. It simply ended with AdmiralAdjective destroying my 8 chests filled with loot (I saw him do it right in front of me) and then I reported it to Ghostie. I didn't expect anything as the Admiral was a driving force for From Dust ($) but when Ghostie simply told me that I should fuck off and that everything the Admiral did was completely justified, I griefed the shit out of the "secret" city. The amount of dedication that I had given this server is the reason I was so upset. If I hadn't become so involved and tried so hard to help everyone, I wouldn't have cared. So yeah, there's my explanation. I'll be astounded if any of you read this because either Alric, Ghostie, or the Admiral are probably going to delete to keep the truth from you. I hope this is a truce. Because I'm done here. Bye!

P.S. For God's sake get WorldGuard for the spawn buildings. I mean really, should I be able to start griefing things before I even read the rules?

Why don't you just leave. Ghostie himself told you to leave. you're full of shit.
Back to top Go down
imGhostie
Server Owner
imGhostie

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:08 am

herpaDerpDerp wrote:

First off, to solve this issue, We have worldguard. Secondly, I told you to fuck off because you've caused enough problems. I'm too busy to delve into details, so I need not explain.

Anyway, why do you continue to visit our forums? If you're looking for a "Truce" I'll leave that up to those that play on my server. I personally don't give a shit what you do. Because you can't harm the server or the users, they are a resilient bunch, Which is what makes them such an awesome community, and as long as they continue playing on the server, I'll continue paying for it.

Arb, many of those on the server didn't have a problem with you. I would have resolved the issue with you, and admiral had I been around. Look at 405, he's (His friend) caused so much bullshit on the server, yet he continues playing on the server and he is a well trusted member. I trust him a lot in fact, and I gladly stuck my neck out for him when no one else trusted him on the server.

Look, you have a server now. You're an admin or whatever, so just leave. People used to like you, but you fucked it all up, lost their respect. All it would have taken was a simple message on the forums to me & I would have done something. I don't honestly think that I'm a terrible server owner, I do my best to keep things in line. It's only around right now because of certain people.

So, I will have to decline your truce, but if the other users choose to accept it, so be it. You're welcome to play on the server, as long as you abide by the rules. If you have a problem with a Mod/player, fucking talk to me or well, that's what you should have done.

-Ghost

P.S If you are done here, why continue posting?

P.P.S I do NOT recall you bringing this issue to my attention. Nor do I recall telling you to fuck off, until just recently.
Back to top Go down
Seioch
Seioch

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 am

herpaDerpDerp wrote:

This post is so full of fucking horseshit that it is the sheer definition of it.

I banned you four maps ago because you were griefing, which is unequivocally against the rules.

Remember the "secret city"? Yeah. We let you in because we trusted you.

And while I'm still dragging you down memory lane you should definitely remember griefing the shit out of that doorbell that I made for Alric.

You also say that because Ghostie overrode your complaint you were justified in grefing. Hello! Reality check?! There is no fucking justification for griefing.

But I digress. You were my only ban before I was promoted and I will state right here that I don't believe anything you say. I tolerate no griefing, griefers grief, and therefore I don't tolerate you. Q.E. Fucking D.
Back to top Go down
deftcraft

deftcraft

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:36 pm

two words:

fuck off

adding a third

ASSHOLE
Back to top Go down
Mezmorizzed
Forum Owner
Mezmorizzed

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:12 am

Got in contact with RUIN community owner recently, Arbinator no longer has a high ranking position.
Back to top Go down
https://fromdust.forumotion.com
Blahound
Blahound

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 am

lol
Back to top Go down
AlricNarccus
AlricNarccus

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:27 am

Owned =w= not like he didn't have it coming lol!
Back to top Go down
deftcraft

deftcraft

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:46 pm

whats RUIN?
Back to top Go down
AlricNarccus
AlricNarccus

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:34 pm

deftcraft wrote:
whats RUIN?
RUIN would be the community/Server he was admin on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Griefing Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing Problems   Griefing Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Griefing Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From Dust :: News-
Jump to: