From Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are all beautiful people, and I love you. Server IP: 69.28.221.84:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» I miss this
So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 pm by Darkthorngamer

» * * * MERRY CHRISTMAS * * *
So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm by Darkthorngamer

» New Server - Voeblahdia
So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm by Darkthorngamer

» Changelog ###
So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:13 pm by haloboy117

» The end of Fromdust?
So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm by Darkthorngamer

» A new city project
So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm by jharrisgda

» the official I want ghostie to bone Cynical Thread
So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» Who is the Most Awesome?
So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» server finances
So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 am by imGhostie

STOP ACTA!

So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkthorngamer

Darkthorngamer

So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) Empty
PostSubject: So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0)   So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:27 am

Just like the song

So anyway, I think we should post ideas of things that we should do when we update to " Minecraft 1.0 "

To get the Katamari rolling...

I think we should have big Overworld vs Nether vs Ender factions (If we're still doing those)
If we still are doing factions only Mods should be allowed to be able to make them and there will be no small groups like last time (My only request is for Darksiders to be reinstated)
Also maybe sub-factions could be introduced;
For example: Blah joins Overworld, Blah Creates the faction of Simply
Mez joins Simply, Mez's Main faction is automatically changed to Overworld

This way we can be in big groups while still being in little exclusive ones, Brilliant Isn't it!?

Also Names would have the faction name before which would be coloured to suit the faction you are in: E.G. Blah is in overworld and the simply factions, so his name would be Simply (Green) Blahound (Blah's name Colour)

Colour Scheme Ideas - Overworld; Natural colours like Green, Blue or Brown
Nether - 'Hot' Colours E.G. Red, Orange, Yellow
Ender - Dark colours - Black, Dark Blue, Purple

So there you have it!

Also Maybe all players will be in no faction as a default and when they choose a faction, their spawn will be set in that 'Dimension' (This would be a problem with the Ender because as of now there is no way to exit it, so when there is an update that allows players to leave we will add that faction)

Somebody had better read this after the amount of time it took me to think of this...
Back to top Go down
CynicalCondor

CynicalCondor

PostSubject: Re: So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0)   So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:56 pm

we are on 1.0 or I wouldnt have been screwing around the enderdragon and potions all morning. JUST SAYING BRO lol!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CynicalCondor
maxtheninja49

maxtheninja49

PostSubject: Re: So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0)   So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:00 am

thts sounds pretty cool but only thing is then it will be like before where there's no town near spawn and every1 is far away but like i idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0)   So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0) Empty

Back to top Go down

So apparently we're out of beta :3 (Ideas for MC 1.0)
Page 1 of 1