From Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are all beautiful people, and I love you. Server IP: 69.28.221.84:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» I miss this
A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 pm by Darkthorngamer

» * * * MERRY CHRISTMAS * * *
A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm by Darkthorngamer

» New Server - Voeblahdia
A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm by Darkthorngamer

» Changelog ###
A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:13 pm by haloboy117

» The end of Fromdust?
A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm by Darkthorngamer

» A new city project
A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm by jharrisgda

» the official I want ghostie to bone Cynical Thread
A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» Who is the Most Awesome?
A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» server finances
A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 am by imGhostie

STOP ACTA!

A message from one of the founders of NMR.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cdris

A message from one of the founders of NMR. Empty
PostSubject: A message from one of the founders of NMR.   A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Hi this is Cdris here I am proud to present the New Minecraft Republic Forum. Please use this brilliant resource to talk about all things NMR. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Ratchet750

Ratchet750

PostSubject: Re: A message from one of the founders of NMR.   A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Nice to see we have our own thread now. Thanks, Cdris. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OpelBlitz

PostSubject: Re: A message from one of the founders of NMR.   A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Okay I'll get this show on the road; what's the New Minecraft Republic? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cdris

PostSubject: Re: A message from one of the founders of NMR.   A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:05 am

The New Minecraft Republic is a nation that has 3 towns and 10 members.
Back to top Go down
imGhostie
Server Owner
imGhostie

PostSubject: Re: A message from one of the founders of NMR.   A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:03 am

Cdris wrote:

What, you guys seriously have 3 towns? o.o
Back to top Go down
Ratchet750

Ratchet750

PostSubject: Re: A message from one of the founders of NMR.   A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:44 pm

imGhostie wrote:
Cdris wrote:

What, you guys seriously have 3 towns? o.o

Technically, 2.5, but yes. :/
Back to top Go down
Demonthief98

PostSubject: Re: A message from one of the founders of NMR.   A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:29 pm

hey guys demon here i finally found this place after a while lol glad u got ur own thread on this place and im looking forward to being back on the server again
Back to top Go down
Demonthief98

PostSubject: Re: A message from one of the founders of NMR.   A message from one of the founders of NMR. EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:59 pm

hey guys i made a NMR faction tht u guys can join im the only person in it so i need some of the original guys to help me build it back up to the old server strength when we owned all those towns if u cant to join just say /f join NMR u should have joined the NMR and i will try to build a faction home if i have enough materials

EDIT: instead of a single nmr faction a few people decided it would be best to unite the smaller factions with a council of 5 people to decide on matters while to lower ranks vote on what they can council can choose to discuss it is the UMA United Minecraft Alliance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message from one of the founders of NMR.   A message from one of the founders of NMR. Empty

Back to top Go down

A message from one of the founders of NMR.
Page 1 of 1