From Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are all beautiful people, and I love you. Server IP: 69.28.221.84:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» I miss this
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 pm by Darkthorngamer

» * * * MERRY CHRISTMAS * * *
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm by Darkthorngamer

» New Server - Voeblahdia
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm by Darkthorngamer

» Changelog ###
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:13 pm by haloboy117

» The end of Fromdust?
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm by Darkthorngamer

» A new city project
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm by jharrisgda

» the official I want ghostie to bone Cynical Thread
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» Who is the Most Awesome?
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» server finances
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 am by imGhostie

STOP ACTA!

To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question.

Go down 
+2
emcdona
wobL
6 posters

Should we change the server to PVP?
Yes
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. I_vote_lcap31%To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
NO
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. I_vote_lcap38%To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
maybe..
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. I_vote_lcap23%To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
sure
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. I_vote_lcap0%To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i would never play again
To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. I_vote_lcap8%To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
wobL

wobL

To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. Empty
PostSubject: To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question.   To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:13 am

just a lil poll :3
Back to top Go down
emcdona

PostSubject: Re: To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question.   To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:01 am

most of the people who have been loyal to the server for more than a few weeks seem to like to build but that is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
405armsdealer

405armsdealer

PostSubject: Re: To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question.   To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:52 am

emcdona wrote:
most of the people who have been loyal to the server for more than a few weeks seem to like to build but that is just my opinion.
But what happens when you just get bored of building?
Cause lets be honest, just building stuff can get a little stale, if thats ALL you're doing...
Back to top Go down
shammy

shammy

PostSubject: Re: To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question.   To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:04 am

i just want to kill skyminer Very Happy Razz

HE SHALL DIE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
skyminer707

skyminer707

PostSubject: Re: To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question.   To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:48 pm

No, i won't- Ive got Demon on MY side now!
HA!
Back to top Go down
shammy

shammy

PostSubject: Re: To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question.   To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 am

your point is Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AdmiralAdjective
Admin
AdmiralAdjective

PostSubject: Re: To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question.   To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 pm

I don't remember answering this.
I don't even know what's going on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question.   To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question. Empty

Back to top Go down

To PvP or Not to PvP. That is the question.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From Dust :: News-
Jump to: