From Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are all beautiful people, and I love you. Server IP: 69.28.221.84:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» I miss this
Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 pm by Darkthorngamer

» * * * MERRY CHRISTMAS * * *
Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm by Darkthorngamer

» New Server - Voeblahdia
Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm by Darkthorngamer

» Changelog ###
Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:13 pm by haloboy117

» The end of Fromdust?
Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm by Darkthorngamer

» A new city project
Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm by jharrisgda

» the official I want ghostie to bone Cynical Thread
Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» Who is the Most Awesome?
Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» server finances
Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 am by imGhostie

STOP ACTA!

Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT

Go down 
+4
CynicalCondor
YourClassClown
shammy
AlricNarccus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AlricNarccus
AlricNarccus

Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT Empty
PostSubject: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:22 am

Recently, the company that hosts the server had a fatal crash, ours, and other servers were randomly deleted for no reason. we would like to apologize for the loss of progress in building, and the current downtime and downtime to come as it will be down for awhile, the most recent backup of the map was done 5/30/2011, however there is currently some debate going on as to whether or not we will use this map when it comes back up. Ghostie will be doing his best to install all plugins, create group files for the different ranks, and other such things. You will most likely need to start your factions over.
Ghostie has said that he will begin work on all of this Sunday, and will be working for a few days constantly. Once again we apologize for the problems and would appreciate your patience.

Update: For those of you who haven't seen the chat-box, or won't for whatever reason.
Ghostie has installed all 27 plugins to a server, whats left to do is sort out the world file, and user groups, and make sure permissions are set correctly and everything runs smoothly. Please be sure to thank Ghostie for his hard work in everything he does, and once again we thank you for your continued patience.

Update: Server Is Up, Money has been given out as compensation, If there are any bugs let us know

Update: hosting company sucks dick kthnx

Last edited by AlricNarccus on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shammy

shammy

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:04 am

wow is this really alric he sound grown up

Shocked

scratch
Back to top Go down
AlricNarccus
AlricNarccus

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:38 pm

sham is better than alric wrote:
wow is this really alric he sound grown up

Shocked

scratch
Lmao, yes sham its me, just because I act immature all the time doesn't mean i don't know how to take care of business.
Back to top Go down
YourClassClown

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Balls is very mature when he needs to be apparently. Who would have thought that with a name that is German for Balls, you could be so mature.
Back to top Go down
AlricNarccus
AlricNarccus

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:45 pm

its doesn't mean balls smartass -.-
I'll run through this with you one more time:

The name is Ppronounced: AL-rik
it Comes From the Gothic name Alareiks which meant "ruler of all", derived from the Germanic element ala "all" combined with ric "ruler, power". This was the name of a king of the Visigoths who sacked Rome in the 5th century.
Back to top Go down
CynicalCondor

CynicalCondor

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:11 pm

and here i thought that it was a wordplay of elric as in edward elric
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CynicalCondor
AlricNarccus
AlricNarccus

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:49 pm

CynicalCondor wrote:
and here i thought that it was a wordplay of elric as in edward elric
naw i pulled it out of a random name generator decided I liked it xD
although.....FMA is awesome =w=
Back to top Go down
CynicalCondor

CynicalCondor

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 pm

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CynicalCondor
AdmiralAdjective
Admin
AdmiralAdjective

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:03 am

Just fuck already, you two.

Anyway... Sucks about the server. But hey, shit happens.
Back to top Go down
AlricNarccus
AlricNarccus

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 am

AdmiralAdjective wrote:
Just fuck already, you two.

Anyway... Sucks about the server. But hey, shit happens.

I'm not the one putting up all the flower smileys <.< all i said was FMA is awesome >.>
sides Cynical's really not my type xD
Back to top Go down
YourClassClown

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:20 pm

AlricNarccus wrote:
its doesn't mean balls smartass -.-
I'll run through this with you one more time:

The name is Ppronounced: AL-rik
it Comes From the Gothic name Alareiks which meant "ruler of all", derived from the Germanic element ala "all" combined with ric "ruler, power". This was the name of a king of the Visigoths who sacked Rome in the 5th century.

You can go ahead and try to deny it, but you said Alric means"Balls" in German.
Back to top Go down
Darkthorngamer

Darkthorngamer

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:13 pm

This means I lost my entire tree Sad
If we go back to the backup, can I get the materials to re-build it with re spawned for me?
Back to top Go down
AlricNarccus
AlricNarccus

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:26 pm

Darkthorngamer wrote:
This means I lost my entire tree Sad
If we go back to the backup, can I get the materials to re-build it with re spawned for me?
Currently its not been decided what kind of reimbursement, if any, that people will get for their lost work. Ghostie has other things to worry about right now, reimbursement will probably be decided on after everything works.
Back to top Go down
jharrisgda

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:51 pm

ball in german is "kugel" and the plural is "Kugeln"...
Back to top Go down
AlricNarccus
AlricNarccus

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Updated For Current status.....sort of xD

Last edited by AlricNarccus on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkthorngamer

Darkthorngamer

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:57 pm

While we're all here, can i just say, fix the muthafkkn tax system, I can't earn money fast enough to keep any!
AND can you also try and maybe make it so theres less screwups in future, it will make a better playing experience to everyone :3
Back to top Go down
Whakkez

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:13 pm

well its not hard to get enough money.... i accrued about 500000 again b4 the server blew up so you cant say the the tax is 2 much....
Back to top Go down
AlricNarccus
AlricNarccus

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Updated for current situation....sort of XD
Back to top Go down
Whakkez

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:00 pm

what is that supposed to mean? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT   Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Status PLEASE READ, URGENT
Page 1 of 1