From Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are all beautiful people, and I love you. Server IP: 69.28.221.84:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» I miss this
When the server gets back up.... EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 pm by Darkthorngamer

» * * * MERRY CHRISTMAS * * *
When the server gets back up.... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm by Darkthorngamer

» New Server - Voeblahdia
When the server gets back up.... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm by Darkthorngamer

» Changelog ###
When the server gets back up.... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:13 pm by haloboy117

» The end of Fromdust?
When the server gets back up.... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm by Darkthorngamer

» A new city project
When the server gets back up.... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm by jharrisgda

» the official I want ghostie to bone Cynical Thread
When the server gets back up.... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» Who is the Most Awesome?
When the server gets back up.... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm by AdmiralAdjective

» server finances
When the server gets back up.... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 am by imGhostie

STOP ACTA!

When the server gets back up....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jharrisgda

When the server gets back up.... Empty
PostSubject: When the server gets back up....   When the server gets back up.... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:54 am

Well since the server is down... i guess now is as good a time as any to ask if anyone would like to help with my latest project. Ive always been fascinated with the roman coliseum but i don't like to replicate things. So with it as my inspiration i have begun building this:

When the server gets back up.... 2011-015When the server gets back up.... 2011-016When the server gets back up.... 2011-017When the server gets back up.... 2011-018When the server gets back up.... 2011-019When the server gets back up.... 2011-020

It was most likely lost with the server crash but i fully intend to begin rebuilding again. it will be four levels deep with a sand arena at the bottom surrounded by water. i plan on having multiple redstone mechanisms allowing mobs suck as spiders skeletons and zombies to come out of the sand to fight whomever is in the arena. Much like tigers in the coliseum. If anyone has any interest in helping to build it. the layout is very simple. its just alot of very tedious busy work. Find me if you would like to help when im online. or reply here!
Back to top Go down
Whakkez

PostSubject: Re: When the server gets back up....   When the server gets back up.... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:58 am

looks like a pretty sweet idea, but as it is i am already currently building hogwarts, and i plan on restarting hogwarts again in a new and lower location so i am able to build higher as well as fix some of the major flaws i created with the first one, and i have committed to helping 405 with the pentagon again cause i am a pretty quick builder....

I regrettably do not think i will have the time to help you out with your Coliseum.
Back to top Go down
jharrisgda

PostSubject: Re: When the server gets back up....   When the server gets back up.... EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:30 pm

When the server gets back up.... 2011-021

current
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the server gets back up....   When the server gets back up.... Empty

Back to top Go down

When the server gets back up....
Page 1 of 1